The Integrative Medicine Clinic offers a dynamic and effective approach to healthcare by fusing the profound wisdom and ancient practices of the East with the cutting edge medical advances of the West. By doing so, we are able to provide you with a complete integration of the best treatment approaches in conventional and complementary medicine. We welcome adults and children of all ages for treatment of a full range of health and medical concerns.
As a new client, you are welcome to have an initial evaluation by one of our integrative medical physicians who can direct you to the practitioners and modalities that would most benefit you. You can also schedule directly with any of our talented practitioners.
At the clinic, we partner with you to:
- Create a healthcare program principled in science and tradition where you will be treated as a whole person and respected as an individual.
- Encourage personal empowerment and responsibility in order to attain optimal health.
- Individualize a care plan tailored to fit your needs and to honor your personal healing process.
At the clinic, we treat the following conditions and many more – all from an integrative perspective:
- Pain of all kinds– neuro muscular, headaches, joints, arthritis, and sports injury
- Women’s health and gynecological issues including difficult menses, vaginal pain and infections, urinary infections, PMS, menopause, and bio-identical hormone balancing.
- Issues around sexuality and sexual problems.
- Low energy, fatigue, and sleep problems.
- Common chronic medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and arthritis.
- Depression, stress and anxiety
- Pediatric health issues including
, nutrition, chronic infections, digestive, behavioral and developmental issues.
- Adolescent health issues, including first time pelvic exams, STD testing, drug and alcohol counseling and testing; stress and mood issues specific to teens.
- Men's health issues, including prostate health, sexual issues, andropause
- Bio-identical hormone balancing for men and women including sex hormones, adrenal and thyroid hormones
- Digestive health issues, including heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and food allergies
We also offer holistic adjunctive care for those receiving conventional cancer treatment heavy metal assessment and chelation treatments when necessary cutting edge conventional and functional laboratory testing supplements hand-selected by our integrative practitioners for their excellent quality and affordability.